1. You can add a few drops of dish soap and water to the bottle, any hand sanitizer can be used to wash plastic bottles and plastic caps. After adding some dish soap, fill the bottle halfway with warm water and close the lid. Shake for a while, then rinse with clean water.
2. Shake dish soap and water in a bottle, then pour. For the quickest cleaning, just shake the soapy water on the cap for a minute. Then pour out the soapy water and rinse.
3. Scrub the top by hand with a soapy sponge or brush. Scrub it with a soapy dish sponge. For bottles with a pull-up top or flip-top straw top, use a small bottle brush to access the small crevice of the opening.
4. Use a bottle brush to penetrate deep into the bottle. Use a soapy bottle brush to scrub the inside of the bottle and remove bacteria from the inside. If you use the bottle for water and other beverages, do so every day.
5. Open the bottle and air dry. It is recommended to wash the bottle at night so you can leave it to air dry overnight. If you cannot do this, dry the bottle thoroughly with a clean towel before use.
6. Load your bottles into the top rack of the dishwasher. Plastic items should go in the top rack of the dishwasher. Many dishwashers have a heating element in the bottom for the dryer setting, which can deform or melt plastic if you put it in the bottom rack.
7. Add detergent and run the dishwasher on the regular setting. Running the dishwasher with plastic bottles in it is like running a load of dishes on a regular basis. Leave the dryer on setting to allow the bottle to dry, or remove the bottle immediately after loading and allow it to air dry.